DigiPen Institute of Technology's K-12 Department is hiring for our School Year programs.
We are looking for lead teachers, teaching assistants, lead experience coordinators, experience coordinators, and administrative assistants to represent DigiPen, to oversee student engagement in learning, and to create a safe and professional learning environment. We need candidates who are enthusiastic, flexible, eager to learn, and able to remain professional at all times. Check out the list of job positions available below.
Before you apply, please review the following information:
- Fall Programs run between 9/4/2018 and 12/21/2018
- Programs include DigiPen Homeschool Academy, ProjectFUN Weekend Workshops, Online Programs, Afterschool, select off-site after school programs, and occasional special events.
- We do not offer significant training for School Year Programs, please indicate your skill set on your application.
- Hours fall between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm, schedules may vary.
- Spring Programs TBA
- Summer Workshops Training: May 2019, schedule to be announced.
- Summer Workshops 2019 TBA
- Summer Leads will be expected to attend a post-mortem that will be scheduled August 22nd - 31st.
- Hours fall between 7:00am – 6:00pm, but schedules may vary depending on position (40 hours max.)
- We encourage all applicants to review our programs schedule!
- Contact email@example.com with questions.